What’s in my Carry-On?
Travel essentials for the winter months!
I’m heading to Chicago & Indianapolis this weekend and wanted to share my winter carry-on essentials! What products do you guys use when you travel? You can shop all mine below!
1. Bose Noise Cancelling Head Phones: A MUST when you travel often. You can sleep through anything or stay focused if you want to get work done! And the sound quality is fantastic.
2. Kiehl's Lotion: I’ve only found this particular one at airport stores, but I’m linking the ultra moisturizer which I also use and love. It’s great for long flights and dry winter months.
3. Glossier Balm Dotcom: Smells heavenly and really helps to seal in moisture even with dry cabin air.
4. NARS Lipgloss: a beautiful subtle mauve that adds a perfect amount of color.
5. Hourglass Vanish Stick Foundation: this is a miracle product. Technically a foundation stick but doubles as a concealer! You can build coverage and blends easily. Perfect for use after a flight nap.
6. Glossier Cloud Paint: a creme blush that you apply with your fingertips. A little goes a long way and adds natural color that can also be intensified.
7. Aveda Hand Relief: Because dry skin is never in!
8. Lancôme: Highlighter & applicator in one! No need for brushes! Leaves you with a beautiful glow.
9. Jo Malone: I never leave home without a few samples. My fave is English Pear & Freesia. I’ve used it for 5 years now and still love it.
10. Health Warrior Chia Bars: Because plane food is 😒
Bonus: Pocket notebook of your choice. Your ideas are worth writing down! This one was a gift and makes me smile 😊
What’s in your carry on? Any essentials I need to add?